RdPress is a weblog script that works as an RdMise application. It powers the blog on this site. Current features are:
- Blog entry posting, editing, deleting.
- Home page view with latest entries.
- Per-entry comments, comments made by an admin are highlighted, IP address logging, comment counts on home page.
- Trackback. Allows related blog entries on different sites to be linked in both directions. Trackbacks also log IP addresses.
- Logging for received comments and trackbacks, very basic spam filters.
- Mass-delete moderation for feedback.
- Blog archive designed to be useful to humans and search engines with simple, permanent URLs.
- Tagging system, theoretically compatible with Technorati.
- RSS feed for posts, tag-specific RSS feeds, and a feedback RSS feed.