rdmsoft.com is Two Years Old
Two years, and a whole lot of nothing achieved. Well, not exactly nothing, but I still feel I could have done more useful stuff. A quick recap:
- Pre-rdmsoft.com - I have different websites on various free hosts, made with such quality tools as Microsoft Publisher and FrontPage Express.
- December 2002 - I register rdmsoft.com. It's a redirect to some free webhosting with a dodgy ASP-powered chat script and Visual Basic games of questionable quality.
- January 2003 - I get 15MB of "proper" web hosting, and move stuff across. It never ended up working properly.
- July 2003 - I put a lot of work into a new ASP-based site, but it never ends up getting finished.
- September 2003 - I make the original Philby4000's comics site in ASP and put it on a free host.
- November 2003 - I discover PHP, decide it's better than Microsoft's ASP, and buy some Linux-based hosting.
- December 2003 - Philby's site magically becomes PHP, and with slightly better HTML coding.
- January 2004 - I make a new design for rdmsoft.com, but never get around to writing its content. The site goes through a variety of coming soon pages.
- June 2004 - I start work on "RdMi", uploading a private test at the beginning of August. It works okay, but lacks content.
- August 2004 - At the end of the month, I write "RdPress"
- September 2004 - I bring this site online, and the world receives yet another blog.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.