- Got out of hospital yesterday.
- Had 2 counts of vertebroplasty. Follow-up appointment in 6 weeks.
- Slowly catching up on my information firehose.
- My music player died. Couldn't find anybody willing to perform surgery on it.
- Hospital is fine when you know your arrival and departure times.
- You feel like everyone's your friend until you realise your name's on the board above your head.
- I found myself combing my hair for lack of anything better to do. Pretty low.
- I have a bandage on my wrist and I keep looking at it for the time.
- Hospital food ain't half bad. I'd say two-thirds, tops.
- Hack of the day: using the Patientline screen as a light to do sudoku. And write this.
- Weirdest. Snoring. Ever.
- I get the feeling when they say "squeeze my hands as hard as you can", they don't really mean it.
- Butter: Allergy advice: Contains milk.
- Fucking pedal bins.
- Friends are awesome.
- Probably overdid it today. Need to rest properly, but I don't wanna give up.
- I have a tendency to feel like I should change in some big way now, but maybe really I'm just changing all the time.
- Some time soon I might have to stop asking myself questions and start answering them.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.