Things I learnt whilst notblogging
- Buying music is still somewhat worth it.
- It was in fact possible to make rdmsoft.com/ more green.
- Awesomebar is awesome.
- People don't look at the sky enough.
- Halloween doesn't necessarily suck.
- Thunderbird plus Lightning is a decent calendar app.
- I don't do much that's useful to record on a calendar.
- Fridays are fun.
- Thursdays are funny.
- I probably watch too much telly.
- Drama makes the world go round.
- Dark chocolate KitKats are nice.
- There might be something to this movie lark after all.
- We're doing two maths exams in January instead of one.
- People are idiots.
- The Government employs people.
- HTML is hard.
- Drag and drop in Firefox 3 is pretty.
- Releasing software without testing it at all is a bad idea.
- This is one of the best xkcd comics.
- I need kyphoplasty of my 9th thoracic vertebrae and vertebroplasty of my 8th and 10th.
- Celebrity magazines are strange.
- I have good teeth.
- One sentence doesn't do most of these thoughtbits justice.
(notblog, verb, to own an inactive weblog.)
Bleurgh. Nah, I'm okay really. I'm not sure if I was hungover this morning, if so then the cold kinda covered it up. I'm also no... / Trackback from Rob Marshall on 01 Jan 2008 at 23:23.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.