In a carefully constructed order that I usually claim is "no particular order":
- I haven't done much technically useful in the holiday so far. I did implement most of the HTML5 tokeniser algorithm in PHP, but that didn't really feel like work as the spec is refreshingly easy to follow. I used it to make some pointless stats, and am currently procrastinating implementing anything else.
- As I posted before, I have a physiotherapy appointment tomorrow. It's good to have a valid excuse for my bad posture this time, but I don't expect that'll make things much easier.
- As far as computers are concerned, I probably am getting too much Internets, proven by the fact I say "Internets" all the time, and the fact that this video makes me think "epic lulz". I'm trying to at least, if nothing else, get some fresh air and exercise this holiday.
- Speaking of hospital, I'm back at haematology in September. A few days before that I have an appointment at the bone clinic on my birthday, which should be fun.
- New Chance single is out on the day after tomorrow. Which if you're following my particular interpretation of deictic days is Tuesday. If not, then never mind, you probably just learnt a new word. I know I did. All of which has nothing to do with the song. The song is called "Finger on the Trigger Makes a Man Feel Bigger", and if the music is anything like the title it's going to be win.
- Under 420 hours to exam results and the pressure's mounting... well, not really. I will be interested to find out how I did in Critical Thinking and Psychology though, since I have no idea how well I did. At least in my other subjects I have one decent module score, so I know how badly I'd have to do to fail based on that.
- Still not sure how sane I am at the moment. Stuff's confusing, but hey, maybe with patience...
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.