- The bottom links panel now floats, so you don't have to scroll to the bottom to hit the LXR link. Having anything use
position:fixedseems to come with a scrolling performance loss, but I think it's worth it.
- I added code to read CVS/Entries to get the file version, and show that along with links to CVS Log and Blame on bonsai.mozilla.org.
- Added a script that tracks which line the page is scrolled to and adds a link next to the LXR and Blame links to go to that line in those tools. This works with a handful of non-standard DOM bits and a binary search function that I managed to keep turning into an infinite loop.
- Line numbers that you click on, or stay scrolled to for a while, get added to a list above the other links.
- Hovering over an item in the line link list will scroll the page to that line, then scroll back when the pointer moves away. I'm still a bit unsure about how buggy this bit is, but it seems to work okay most of the time.
It's definitely not prefect yet, but I do like using it more than LXR for ChatZilla stuff. I almost wish it was more scalable - it'd certainly die if I pointed it at anything more than just mozilla/extensions/irc.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.