So I didn't post anything for a bit.
I'd like to say I was doing lots of productive stuff, but, well, meh. Closest things to that have been:
- Getting bug 339213 fixed for XULRunner 18.104.22.168.
- Releasing my XULRunner version of ChatZilla 0.9.74 with update support, which will make things much easier for people once 22.214.171.124 is out.
- Writing a new ChatZilla plugin (TinyURL). Doing that reminded me how much fun working with ChatZilla is, at least compared to other programming.
- Playing around with creating XPCOM components. I got one working, though I really don't understand linking yet.
- Starting on a new website style. Yes, I finally got bored of this one. Especially this font. After about 18 months going through minor changes and making it uglier each time, I decided to rewrite the CSS from scratch. I'll post more about it later.
It's weird. It sometimes seems like the longer I leave this blog without posting, the harder it is to figure out what to post when I do start again. I suppose I can post what I like, but it still feels strange.
Some people like to break the silence with meaningless posts along the lines of "HAY GUYZ WATS GOING ON"...
Why do you insist on doing it the hard way? / Comment from D: on 29 Jun 2006 at 15:35.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.