A Bunch of Fives
In no particular order, I suppose.
TV Shows I'm currently addicted to
- The Daily Show With Jon Stewart (More4) - Ironically, probably the most reliable US news source available here.
- QI (BBC TWO/BBC FOUR) - Everything you ever didn't need to know, from Custard to Cuttlefish.
- The Late Edition (BBC FOUR) - "It's 'Newsnight' with jokes."
- Space Cadets (Channel 4/E4) - Like Big Brother in space. Except, not really. In space, that is.
- Lost (Channel 4/E4) - I've watched every episode since this started, and it still manages to fuck with my head each week.
Podcasts that rock
- Digital Detroit Radio (XML) - Some great independent music, with funny stuff inbetween.
- The Ricky Gervais Show (XML) - I was suspicious of this at first, but it turns out it's just Ricky Gervais and a couple of friends talking almost as much crap as we do on Numbcast. Warped sense of humour required.
- My Virtual Band (XML) - Collaborative songmaking. Sounds crazy, sounds crazy.
- Off The Wall/Hook (XML) - Tech/politics stuff you never knew you needed to know.
- Extra Super Action Show (XML) - "I should kick you right in the neck." :|
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.