As I said before, there are still things I want in my TV guide that aren't started or planned in any great detail yet. I want:
- UI to delete channels, and possibly stop them from appearing again even if they're still in a datasource.
- Cleanup routine to get rid of old listings and channels that are no longer available.
- UI to re-order channels, preferably with fancy scripting.
- Simple "watchlist" of programme names, automatically starring them when found.
- More complicated watchlist, per channel rules, etc..
Today I wrote the little bit of code that creates the listing pages and sets their titles, and started the hard bit: the listings themselves.
Horizontal space will be limited on listings pages, so I've written stuff to split the channels into groups based on a "maximum columns" setting. It works so far, though I only have two channels in the database at the moment.
Once they're split into groups, I need to get the listings from the database and generate nice HTML with all the times lined up. A good chance to re-learn tables...
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.