I've found a few bugs in my iAUDIO M3. Eventually I'll upgrade the firmware and report them properly, but I can't be bothered at the moment. However, I do have about enough energy for textual moaning. What else is a blog for?
- Bug: If I plug in the charger, then start skipping tracks quickly, pressing the skip button just as the player stops accessing the hard drive, it eventually gets stuck in a loop, repeatedly skipping tracks. Unplugging the charger and turning the player off fixes it.
- Annoying thing: It won't turn off whilst it's charging. I suppose that makes sense, but it would be useful if it turned itself off after the battery is full.
- Bug: Loading a text file at the exact moment a track ends causes the player to stop playing.
- Bug: Pressing the A↔B button twice quickly freezes the player until I press A↔B again. The A↔B indicator stays on the display until the next track.
- Bug: Sometimes the screen is blank. The player works, and the backlight comes on, but nothing else.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.