Lots of patch reviews have been requested recently. Bugs marked with * are fixed in ChatZilla 0.9.68.
- Fixed: Bug 278763 - ChatZilla's kick-ban command should put * at the end of an IP address, not the beginning
- Partially fixed: Bug 292428 - Make automatic away checking not suck
- Partially fixed, followups awaiting review: Bug 273507* - Add 'set me as being /away' to [some] context menu
- Awaiting review: Bug 207195 - cannot hide joins/parts in chat window [conference mode]
- Awaiting review: Followup to Bug 257026 - Feature Request: URL Logger [Exclude URL logging for topics]
- Awaiting review: Bug 238050* - mIRC colours 0 and 1 shouldn't be treated specially
- Awaiting review: Bug 283521 - Add security icon/button to the Chatzilla status bar
- Awaiting review: Bug 293596 - Chatzilla URL munger rule needs tweaking for ending punctuation
- Awaiting review: Bug 293664 - Temporary network's secure/non-secure properties don't get updated when trying to reconnect
- Reviewed: Bug 204411* - charset change does not affect channel topic
- Awaiting review: Bug 228962* - Switching from single-line input to multi-line input should not lose the text
- Awaiting review: Bug 262821* - outputFilters should receive message destination as a parameter
- Awaiting review: Bug 180574* - ban, unban aliases not implemented
- Open ChatZilla bugs: 160
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.