ChatZilla 0.9.68a was released to fix minor bugs with some themes.
- Patch in progress: Bug 287687 - ChatZilla should not hardcode "Mozilla" as the suite name
- Approved patch: Bug 289275 - After about an hour of using Chatzilla it slows downand is hard to close. At this time my system is still running fine.
- Fixed in CVS: Bug 286999 - Exception calling xulSortService.sort()
- Patch in progress: Bug 283521 - Add security icon/button to the Chatzilla status bar.
- Approved patch: Bug 290626 - ctcp time mangles some localised date formats
- Open ChatZilla bugs (not including 0.9.68a fixes): 160
Most fixes are not checked in to CVS due to the Gecko 1.8b2 freeze. In other news, ChatZilla is working with XULRunner on Linux and Windows. Watch the Support Boards for a semi-official release.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.