Current ChatZilla Status
Some people have been asking what's been happening with ChatZilla since the release of 0.9.67 in January. I'm putting these lists of notable bugs up to remind me, and so I have something to refer other people to. If you want full lists, search Bugzilla or Bonsai.
- Bugs fixed in CVS since ChatZilla 0.9.67 release
- Bug 231211 - Make bugURL configurable per-channel and per-network.
- Bug 109790 - Add File > Save View As... to ChatZilla.
- Bug 281706 - Add /reconnect, /reconnect-all, /disconnect-all and /rejoin commands.
- Bug 277588 - Make removeCommands accept the same list as defineCommands (and still accept the return value of defineCommands).
- Bug 277839 - Add /notice command.
- Bug 287729 - ChatZilla can't connect on Trunk builds (as of 2005-03-25)
- Bug 263216 - links opened into new tab from ChatZilla pass the URL of the current tab as the http Referer
- Bugs with approved patches (review+)
- Bug 189097 - "You have joined"-line should mention nick too
- Bug 193977 - Remove boxes from chatzilla
- Bug 227093 - Close/exit confirmation when connected to servers/networks
- Bug 240111 - Re-focus text input after clicking URL
- Bug 265573 - Internal error dispatching command "sync-font", "sync-motif", "sync-timestamp", etc.
- Bug 278763 - ChatZilla's kick-ban command should put * at the end of an IP address, not the beginning
- Bug 284149 - A lack of secure servers on a network when using ircs:// urls should give a better error message
- Bug 287387 - User mode changes always appear in current view, regardless of network
- Bugs with patches waiting for approval (review?)
I have a nightly build up that includes the fixes in the first list, most importantly the ability to actually work on new trunk builds.
If you spot a mistake in this post, please comment or tell me on IRC.
Feedback is closed. Feel free to contact me privately.